7.13.2011

Bluecanvas Issue 9 Launch Event

Bluecanvas' 9th issue launch event will be tomorrow evening and I will be a part of it!
I will be in both the magazine and the exhibit.  So if you can swing it, please come by and pop some bottles with me! The downtown LA Art Walk will be going on as well. 

Info:
When:  July 14, 2011 6PM-2AM
Where: Exchange LA 618 S. Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014

For the longest time I have been wanting to do one-off gouache paintings of my UFO series and thought this exhibit was the perfect opportunity to finally do it. If you remember, they were all originally done digitally but I must confess I had much more fun painting them traditionally and think the result is much more interesting.

Here are some of the pieces that will be at the show tomorrow. 
They are all gouache on illustration board.





No comments: